Wednesday 19 November 2014

Pain is Inevitable

Young and Wild at heart


Sitting on one corner of an empty and dark room, That's how I always imagine myself back in the days in my early age of 14. My first love just announced that he wanted to break up with me. and I cried a lot overnight, so much pain I felt that it seemed like I lost a loved one through death. and it took me a good two years to get over him. especially that this guy just live very near to our house. seeing him everyday is like a torture from deep inside my messed up heart.Thankfully, I was able to recover. There I learned a lot. (To not divulge myself in puppy love, and school before boys). 

It is not a just love story, It is a story about Love and Pain. the inevitable pain that comes with it. Just when you thought everything is so perfect, Life just always find a way to mess it up. I really didn't understand this trend until I experience it myself. so many times.

Fast forward life and  I met one man. I thought I was so lucky to have him, He's just the most generous, lovable, thoughtful man I ever met. he never fails to make me happy. he proposed to me and promised to each other a lifetime of happiness. I was so In-love. Until a year of living together with him sparked something out of him and unleashed a fury and a monster inside him. He started beating me up and locking me inside the house, abused me mentally, and cheated on me. I was crying so hard one time and I remember how I cried a lot for one guy before when I was young. But, this is a different kind of pain now. Getting out of the situation is not very easy (extremely hard I must say) but I managed with the help of my friends and family who cares for me. and there again I learned something new.

Pain and Suffering caters to everyone

These are just some of the experiences that I had. But there are so many kinds of pain we feel in our everyday life, and we always manage to get up and put ourselves back together. as others may wonder, Why do we have to feel this despicable and horrible feeling of pain? whether Physical, mental or emotional. But in my life, Pain is mostly felt the strongest whenever i am in-love. Whether it be love for someone significant, or your family and friends it is something strong that you feel that it amounts the pain that you feel once you've been hurt by them or for them. and for most of us, "The stronger the Love is for another person, the stronger the pain it gives."

Why does God allow it?


When that happens, I struggle with God's goodness. I am deeply troubled by questions of how these things can happen. If God is all powerful, all good, and all knowing, why does he allow pain and suffering in our lives? this is not primarily an intellectual question. In fact, it is rather a question that torments real people as they suffer in their own private anguish and pain. So for those of you sitting here this evening or reading this transcript that are suffering, please recognize, I do not take this lightly. This issue touches us deeply in places where frequently words lose their meaning. In fact, many of who I personally know have confessed that they thought they knew what they believed, until their comfort zone was shattered.

"I always think we experience pain and suffering to experience the reciprocity of it. which is Joy and Happiness."


One individual, who comes to mind as I think of this topic,is someone I came across while browsing for good  christian stories online, He was an excellent public speaker and very healthy. He initially was diagnosed with colon cancer, had that cured, and ultimately started losing strength in his arms and legs and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
Over the 10 years that he struggled with his disease, and he would always speak about how his body failing him brought him closer to God and allowed him to do writing and teaching that he would otherwise never have done.And there he would say with the sweetest and most sincere expression, that there was no way that he would trade his healthy body that he had before for the sorry state of his soul, and that he had no regrets.

God's Love is the best painkiller

God's Unconditional Love is the only kind of Love that saves you, and heal you, and change you, and put you to a somewhat dimension of peace and tranquility. Sometimes, The greatest things arouse from a deep trauma or suffering. which will led you to a full 360 degree turn in your life. or to test our faith. God allows pain for you to learn things, realize that we are all human, and come to him for comfort from all the earthly things. and it changes us. contemplate that it is not always a paradise. Life is what has God gifted for you to feel it,  to overcome it and love it. after all, we are all just living here temporarily. Our Home is where God's kingdom is in heaven. And in there, no pain and suffering. Only Love. And that kind of love is the only LOVE in which you will never get hurt or feel pain in return. So it might be not as easy as it may seem, But feel it, and own it. Pain is inevitable so might as well enjoy it. Do not worry, God is always with you!

God loves you!

Verses to Ponder


Jesus Felt Pain


Hebrews 2:18


 "For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted."

Pain Leads to Repentance


2 Corinthians 7:9-10 


"As it is, I rejoice, not because you were grieved, but because you were grieved into repenting. For you felt a godly grief, so that you suffered no loss through us. For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death."

Hope in the Future


Revelation 22:4-5 


"They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever."

Romans 8:18 

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

                    ************************************



Thank you guys for reading my blog and ill see you next time!

Always,
SANDI 


No comments:

Post a Comment