Sunday 3 January 2016

A letter to my unborn child



August 11, 2014:

 Hi baby Enzo, tomorrow's the big day
That you and i will meet face to face
And All the hardships and challenges of carrying you in my womb,
Will all be gone as if they didnt existed in me.
Because you alone can give me comfort
Your beautiful little eyes, looking at me, i cant wait.
Little fingers, little toes dancing in the rhythm of my voice.
How i waited for this final moment,
That i come to finally touch you.
I hope you know how precious you are
How me and daddy ejay waited for so many months just to see you.
And now that the time is here.
I cant wait, daddy cant wait kuya and lolas cant wait,
You dont know how much we love you and how much we prayed for your safety inside my womb.
I hope that you grew to be a fine gentleman
Just like daddy. :)
We will do our best to raise you well
And with Gods grace you will accept him as your mentor and saviour.
To lead you to what Gods wants for you.
We are always here to support you.



Unconditionally.. 
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment